About Me

Hi there, my name is Vicki, I go by vicki23 in most of the DigiScrapForums, I Design as Dana's Footprint Digital Design.
I am 53, married for 29yrs with one grown up daughter. I have been scrapping for about 6 years, digiscrapping for about 5 1/2 years and designing for 3 1/2 years. I started out CTing at DigiridooScraps 4 years ago, joined their Design Mentor program and became a full fledged Designer in April 2010.
I currently sell my designs at GoDigitalScrapbooking.

My Stores




Fonts

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts



Photobucket

Followers

Scrappin' Cop Licence

Photobucket

Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012
This months theme is Spring Sun & Easter Fun.  This is the Colour Palette we used.

 You should have arrived from Karen Diamond Designs

  Here is my portion.

Link removed

Your next stop is Mags Graphics
Please be patient if not all stops are up as we are across many time zones. So just keep checking in @ The Blog Train Blog for the full list of participants.

 Cheers & happy blog hopping!


32 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

PattyB said...

Thanks so much for the gift!

Mags said...

Very cute - love your chicks!
Thanks so much for your part of the DST Blog Train!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics.com

Valerie said...

Thank you Vicki! Really cute!

Jenny L. said...

cute, thanks for sharing!

tmmarx said...

Thank you for such a happy little kit. Love the chicks.

Stephanie said...

I love the color pallet for this blog train. Thank you very much for your part :)

eveline said...

thank you!

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much for this cute kit!

Noko411 said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Thank you for your part in the blog train and for the beautiful pieces. A tender collection.

Ghislaine said...

Thank you!

Addicted2Scrappin' said...

Thank you!

biche57 said...

merci beaucoup )))

Joyce said...

Thanks so much!

Patti said...

I started at the end of the train and am working backwards. I know that I'm usually a bit 'pooped' by the time I get towards the end of the train and I see that the number of thank yous drops off also... so this time, the thank yous START at the end of the train and work their way back to the front! :-)

Thanks so much being part of this blog train and sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity!

Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

Anonymous said...

Cute kit! Thank you so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!!

Dawn said...

Thank you - especially for the fabulous word art and those adorable chicks!

geswho40 said...

this is so cute, thank you so much!

Nicole said...

Thank you very much!

cantabile21 said...

Thanx for sharing... =)

Liz said...

Thanks very much for the cute kit!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome huge train

Arlene said...

Hi Vicki - thanks so much for your super cute portion of the March/Easter blog train. Love the little chickies and eggshells ... the whole mini is beautiful. Hugs

Rachel NC said...

How delightful! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for your part of the train...

Arlrne said...

Love it. Thanks so much. Happy Spring ~ Happy Easter :)

Judy said...

Thank you so much ... very pretty!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

marsie55 said...

Beautiful .. gorgeous little chickie!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Search

Loading...

My Blinkies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Design

Newsletter

Photobucket