About Me

Hi there, my name is Vicki, I go by vicki23 in most of the DigiScrapForums, I Design as Dana's Footprint Digital Design.
I am 53, married for 29yrs with one grown up daughter. I have been scrapping for about 6 years, digiscrapping for about 5 1/2 years and designing for 3 1/2 years. I started out CTing at DigiridooScraps 4 years ago, joined their Design Mentor program and became a full fledged Designer in April 2010.
I currently sell my designs at GoDigitalScrapbooking.

My Stores




Fonts

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts



Photobucket

Followers

Scrappin' Cop Licence

Photobucket

Archive

Friday, March 16, 2012
I will be opening a NEW store on the 30th March..can you guess where???

Here's a Sneak Peak at what you could win!

Just leave a comment with where you think I will be opening & don't forget to leave a contact email!!
I will announce the winner on the 1st of April

1 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Dimples & Daisies is my guess
scrappinmonkey@rocketmail.com

Search

Loading...

My Blinkies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Design

Newsletter

Photobucket