About Me

Hi there, my name is Vicki, I go by vicki23 in most of the DigiScrapForums, I Design as Dana's Footprint Digital Design.
I am 53, married for 29yrs with one grown up daughter. I have been scrapping for about 6 years, digiscrapping for about 5 1/2 years and designing for 3 1/2 years. I started out CTing at DigiridooScraps 4 years ago, joined their Design Mentor program and became a full fledged Designer in April 2010.
I currently sell my designs at GoDigitalScrapbooking.

My Stores




Fonts

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts



Photobucket

Followers

Scrappin' Cop Licence

Photobucket

Archive

Monday, November 15, 2010
Here are some of my CT layouts as well as a few DRS Challenge layouts. First up are a few created with the November DRS Collab TRANQUILITY..this is just so beautiful!!





 Here is Tranquility, it is FREE with any US$5 purchase at Digiridoo Scraps for the month of November!!!

 here's a beautiful one from Feli Designs, Lavender Dawn, this kit is just stunning!


I created this page for the November Layer It Up


This is my DD when she was about 3..I just love this photo of her, with that cheeky smile.


I used the gorgeous kit Beautiful Life by LouCee Creations.


Here's one of my hubby, out in the pouring rain during a storm! This was created for the November Template Challenge using template by Color With Caryn.


I used the very cute kit, Rain, Rain Go Away by Scrappin' Addict Designs .


I am hosting the NEW Quote Challenge at DRS this month. I created this wordart for the challenge.


I used Irrepressibly Sweet by Band Geek Designs.


I am creating for the Artisan Notebook, doing the Scraplift Tag. This one is my 1st layout published, in the October issue of Artisan Notebook.


I used The Wonder of Girls by Band Geek Designs.


This one I created for the November Journaling Challenge, hosted by Feli...this was right out of my comfort zone as I am not a journaller...


I used Color Pop-Blue by Caffeine Created Designs, which is no longer available, as the very talented Kelley has given up Designing for the present.

Here are some form my lovely CT ladies...using a few odds and ends that I have added to my store in the last week or so...

using one of my Basic Templates.

 
EllyMae




 and Summer Sherbet


 also with Summer Sherbet by Elly May


this one is from one of our DRS CT, Feli, using my A Day in the Garden.


this one is using my Worn-N-Torn paper pack and Fun Strips Wordart that were in the DRS May Birthday Bash Grab Bag, which has now been broken up and sold separately.


by EllyMae

Here is one by Petra using my Template Duo pack



as well as my Bohemian Belle kit,this was only my second kit  which is on sale for $3!!


Last but not least here are a couple by me using a few of my own kits and templates.
 Using Amazon Butterfly this one was for a Speed Scrap over the DSD weekend.


 Using my Template Duo Pack and A Day in the Garden.


I didn't realise  how many layouts I had done recently...so sorry for the extra long post. LOL...thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

My Blinkies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Design

Newsletter

Photobucket